For more than 30 years, Waterbury Hospital and Waterbury HEALTH have been providing world class cardiology care, right here at home.
Waterbury Hospital is an international leader in orthopedic surgery. Our highly trained and experienced orthopedic surgeons and physician assistants offer world class care in a unique patient-centered, home-like environment.
Deciding where to deliver your baby is one of the first – and most important – choices you’ll make regarding your child’s health.
Surgery at Waterbury Hospital
At Waterbury HEALTH, we offer expert surgical services for our patients that span a wide range of conditions and needs.
Waterbury Hospital is a Level II Trauma Center staffed 24-hours a day by skilled doctors, nurses and support staff. There are approximately 55,000 visits to our Emergency Department each year. We treat patients of all ages and with the most acute medical conditions.
The specialists at Waterbury HEALTH are highly trained leaders in their fields. Whether you’re looking for a surgeon, pediatrician, or endocrinologist, we have you covered.
Alliance Medical Group has experienced, highly-trained primary care/internal medicine physicians (often called internists) who focus on adult medicine. We care for patients for life –from teen years through the end-of-life.
- Cancer Care
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac Diagnostic Center
- Cardiac Hybrid Operating Room
- Cardiac Imaging
- Cardiac MRI (Greater Waterbury Imaging Center)
- Cardiac Positron Emmission Tomography (PET)
- Cardiac Stress Testing
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiology Associates of Greater Waterbury
- Cardiology at Waterbury Hospital
- CardioMEMS (Microelectromechanical Heart Failure System)
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Cataract Surgery
- Center for Surgical Innovation
- Chase Outpatient Center
- Colorectal Surgery
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Coumadin Clinic
- Crisis Services
- Critical Care
- Pacemaker Clinic
- Pain Management
- Patient Stories
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Pelvic Health Clinic
- Perioperative Joint Replacement
- Pharmacy Residency Program
- Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapy for TMJ and TMD
- Plastic Surgery
- Post-Delivery Care
- Prenatal Testing
- Prevention & Wellness
- Prevention and Wellness Through the Decades
- Primary Care
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Pulmonary Artery Pressure Monitoring
- Pulmonary Exercise Physiology Test
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT)